River Falls Days
River Falls Days - July 13-16, 2017
Trout 'N About on the Kinni
We would like to express our sincere thanks to the hundreds of volunteers that worked countless hours serving beer, directing racers, selling tickets, guiding parade floats, watching gates, and checking I.D.'s. Without the support of our generous sponsors, fireworks, live music, kids activities, running race, and more would not be possible.
We look forward to seeing everyone again next year, July 13th-15th!
Each year, River Falls Days is held in Heritage Park on the banks of the scenic Kinnickinnic River. This free, family-friendly event has a carnival-like atmosphere with tons of food and entertainment. Festivities include a Friday evening parade, 10K/2mile/Kid’s Fun Run, live music and outdoor dancing, food vendors, fireworks, carnival rides and much, much more! This tradition is a great event to celebrate our city. Below you will find the details regarding this great community get-together.
- Rural Route 5 - Friday, July 14 from 8:00-10:00p
- Devon Worley Band - Friday, July 14 from 10:30p-1:00a
- Bad Habits Brass - Saturday, July 15 from 7:00-9:30p
- Sweet Siren - Saturday, July 15 from 10:00p-1:30a
- Friday evening parade - 6:30p, Main to 2nd Street
- Saturday morning 10k/2M/Kid's Fun Run - New Starting Location (City Hall Plaza) and Route!
- Sunday Car Cruze-In
- Sunday Fireworks - Dusk at Hoffman Park
- Family Fun Children's Activities
- Food Vendors and Miller Beer Garden